Meetings & Retreats We Facilitate
- Leadership Retreats
- Town Halls
- Board Retreats
- Annual Planning
- Ideation / Brainstorming
- Team Building
- Summits / Conferences
- Focus Groups
- Collaborative Decision-Making
- Project Planning
Facilitation Tools & Techniques
- Appreciative Inquiry
- World Cafe
- S.W.O.T. Analysis
- S.O.A.R. Analysis
- Design Thinking
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Myers Briggs
- STEEP Analysis
- Graphic Facilitation
Experience Better Meetings & Retreats
Our expert facilitators provide complete design and facilitation services for in-person and virtual meetings and retreats of any size — half-day, full-day, and multi-day sessions, depending on your needs.
Because we understand how important it is for your meetings and retreats to be efficient and effective, we work in partnership with you to do the right amount of planning and preparation prior to the meeting — focused on the outcomes you seek.
We integrate state-of-the-art technology, specially designed for meetings and retreats, to enhance the overall experience, increase engagement, and produce higher-quality meeting or retreat outcomes.
Our process ensures the environment is appropriate for your needs, as well as ensuring your meeting is as eco-friendly as possible.
Take Your Meeting or Retreat to the Next Level!
Some of the ways our skilled facilitators can add value to your meeting or retreat include:
- Inspire creativity
- Create alignment and clarity
- Ensure everyone participates
- Promote effective decision-making
- Provide neutrality
- Manage dysfunctional group behavior professionally
- Gain commitment and accountability from participants
Types of Organizations We Work With
Our facilitation services are tailored to the unique needs of each type of organization we work with.
- Small & Midsize Businesses
- Certified B Corporations
- Professional / Trade Associations
- Schools / Colleges
Visit our testimonials page to read what our clients have to say about working with us.
To Learn More, Let’s Talk!
We use a three-step process — customized for your unique needs and culture, as well as the people involved — to create and facilitate purposeful meetings and retreats. By providing end-to-end facilitation, we ensure the proper foundation is set for success so you get the results you’re looking for.
- Define the meeting or retreat’s purpose and desired outcomes
- Identify participants and their needs and expectations
- Co-design the agenda and activities
- Develop the pre-meeting or retreat communications
- Oversee venue logistics, and AV set-up
- Guide participants through the agenda
- Use tools and techniques to encourage full participation
- Keep participants engaged and on track
- Conduct an evaluation of what worked and what could have been done better
- Prepare a final report documenting ideas generated and decisions made
- Recommend next steps