Drive Success. Magnify Impact. Lead with Confidence.
In today’s fast-paced, rapidly-changing landscape, organizations need to develop focused, agile, and effective strategic plans to thrive.
Our expert facilitators specialize in helping teams create bold, future-oriented plans within 90 days. We offer both virtual and onsite strategic planning facilitation services that will provide your organization with the alignment, vision, and actionable steps needed to drive success.
Start your strategy execution journey with us today.Book a Quick Consultation
With our strategic planning facilitation service, you’ll get:
- Consensus and alignment: We facilitate open discussions and collaboration to help your leadership and staff reach a consensus on your organization’s future direction.
- Bold vision: Our facilitators will guide your team in crafting a courageous and inspiring vision to lead your organization into the future.
- Clarity and focus: We work with your team to clarify their roles in achieving the big picture and ensure that everyone is aligned and focused on the right objectives.
- Team engagement: Our approach fosters excitement and enthusiasm for the future, boosting motivation and engagement across the organization.
Let us help you overcome the hurdles and obstacles to building a great plan.
Next-level brainstorming, collaboration, and decision-making
Leveraging Vianova’s digital collaboration platform alongside our expert facilitation, we guarantee you get higher-quality planning outcomes in less time. Highlights include:
- Real-time brainstorming and idea sharing
- Faster and more efficient consensus building and decision-making
- Transparent digital documentation
- Gain actionable insights for better strategies
Learn more about Vianova’s digital collaboration platform here.
Experience and expertise you can count on
Our facilitators have extensive experience in facilitating strategic planning for small and midsize businesses, associations, and nonprofits. Our facilitation services are tailored to each client’s unique needs and sector.
Strategic Planning Software
Strategy execution software designed for leaders of small and mid-sized organizations to align, design, execute and report on their strategic plans.
No more struggling with shifting demands that make keeping your long-term vision connected to weekly priorities. We now offer a framework and app to make executing and adapting strategy, goals, and priorities easy. When your team contributes directly to the big picture, you deliver results consistently.
The All-Inclusive Software Solution, Powered by OnStrategy
- Align your team with the only strategic planning software designed for collaboration.
- Our guided strategy builder helps you create a great plan from mission to key results.
- The only app that shows if your strategy is delivering results.
- Bring your stakeholders along for the journey. They’ll love you for it.
- Run a data-driven strategy review with zero prep.
To Learn More, Let’s Talk!
Give us a call at 619.446.6780 or fill in and submit the form below.
“To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time.” – Leonard Bernstein
Strategic planning software provided in partnership with
Data Gathering & Research
- Market Research
- Industry Trends
- Competitive Analysis
- Stakeholder Interviews
Assessments & Surveys
- Focus Groups
- Social Impact Assessments
- Change Readiness Assessment
- Dashboard Setup
- Coaching Support
- Project Management
- Change Management
Facilitation Support Services
- Graphic Facilitation
- Live Documentation
- Video Recording
- Transcription Service
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How much do your strategic planning facilitation services cost? Your fee will depend on many factors, including the level of support needed from us, the size and geographic scope of your organization, and the policies and practices you have in place. We’ll make every effort to work within your budget.
- How much does the strategic planning software cost? Your fee will depend on many factors, including the level of support needed from us. Contact us to schedule a demo and learn more about our pricing.
- Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we accept all major credit cards. We offer a slight discount on invoices paid via ACH.
- How long will it take to create our strategic plan? The average timeframe is 90 days to set your vision and goals, build your strategies, and develop the strategy execution plans.
- Do you work with organizations outside Southern California? Absolutely! We work with clients throughout the US.